MY CHILDHOOD

 

Whenever I eat rice pudding I have memories of my childhood. In my childhood my grandmother took care of me and she loved to cook that dessert. Hanna Montana songs also bring back memories of my childhood, haha, I loved that series and I knew all the songs.

My favorite memory was when in a room of the house I played with my cousins ​​and my father to "play station 1" to the game crash bandicoot, we used to spend hours playing, it was very entertaining.

My dad enrolled me in a swimming school when I was six or seven years old, there I learned very quickly to swim, I loved going to those swimming classes! I also learned to ride a bike one summer at a house near the beach when I was six years old, I remember falling many times until I was finally able to ride a bike alone.

I remember I used to watch a lot of series, when I was about four or five years old I would watch Tom and Jerry and Scooby Doo. Then when I grew up I watched Disney Channel television series like Hanna Montana, Zack and Cody and Wizards of Weberly Place. I could spend the entire afternoon in front of the television watching those series.

My childhood was really good, with beautiful and unforgettable memories.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniela, the crash bandicoot was a great game, a lot of fun

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi daniela, play 1 was the best haha ​​and playing crash was super fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hannah Montana brings me many memories of my childhood!!!, I love that series :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Aww how delicious rice pudding is, my grandmother used to make it for me too. She also used to make me grits and jelly with fruits.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The Hanna Montana series was very good jajaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE BEST HOLIDAYS

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT