TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR THE FUTURE

Definitely if there was a time machine I would like to go 100 years or maybe more into the future. However, I would not like to see things of my own future, such as if I succeeded or failed in something, since it would cause me a lot of anxiety and fear.

 I would go to many countries and places to see how technology has developed in all areas of life, especially in medicine and dentistry, which is what interests me the most.

 I would like to go with trustworthy people like my parents and my brothers since they would be unforgettable moments that would be fantastic to experience with them.

I think I would take a tour of all the places in the city, walking in the streets, entering shopping centers, hospitals, universities, discovering everything new there is, testing new inventions and learning about the advances in dentistry to be able to apply some of them when I travel back to the present.

Living in the future may be fantastic because I would be in a much more advanced world and with solutions to most problems, but I could not continue sharing with my friends and some members of my family from the present. So I prefer to stay in the present living my day to day in the time that corresponds to me and continue being with the people I love the most.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniela, personally I would be afraid to see a terrible future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would also like to know the technology of the future, it must be amazing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY CHILDHOOD

THE BEST HOLIDAYS

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT