ART

I consider art a beautiful and important expression since the artist, through his creation, transmits emotions, messages and makes us reflect on life in general. I have honestly been very few times to an art museum, but when I went I found the paintings very interesting because of the beauty of their colors, the shapes and the stories that the artists expressed in them.

I have never participated in art classes because I am not very good at drawing but even if I like to do it when I have free time as it is relaxing. Sometimes when we had to do paintings at school I would get jealous of some of my classmates because they made fantastic paintings haha.

I do like modern art since it is expressive, intense and innovative. I also like the movements that emerged in him such as surrealism and impressionism.

I consider graffiti to be an imaginative, beautiful and exciting urban expression, however when done in any public space, without permission, or any line that seems meaningless if I consider it vandalism.

I do not know many about the artists, but a painting that I like a lot is the "starry night" by Vicent Van Gogh since the technique and colors used in this landscape make a very beautiful work, also the story behind that painting is really interesting!.







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY CHILDHOOD

THE BEST HOLIDAYS

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT