ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

My experience learning English online at university has been quite good because my teacher teaches with original and entertaining methods where we have to interact with all our classmates, we also do blogs every week where we can express our thoughts on a topic and read what our people think. companions so it is very interesting. All these activities helped me to learn new words and to be able to create sentences with different verb tenses.

Also learning English has been difficult for me since there are many words that I do not understand, it is also very difficult to create long sentences in that language and above all achieve a correct pronunciation, but as the saying goes "practice makes perfect" so I need more time to learn it well, I even plan to travel to the United States when I finish my university degree since there I could take a course and practice every day with people who speak the language perfectly, so I would probably learn quickly.

I use English outside of class mainly when we have to read articles in that language for other subjects in my career, I also like to watch movies and listen to songs in this language, although with subtitles in Spanish because I still don't understand everything haha.

I would love to know how to speak and understand English fluently in the future because I consider it very important to be able to communicate with more people in the world and learn new information that is in this language for my university career.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY CHILDHOOD

THE BEST HOLIDAYS

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT