MY FUTURE JOB

I would like to work as a dentist because of the importance of oral health in all areas of life, such as self-esteem. So it would be a great opportunity to help the population and for which I am already studying a university career.

It would be great to travel abroad to learn more about my career, taking some courses and learning new techniques and related technologies, but I would probably go back to Chile because I prefer to work in my country.

My work is internal since I would be working in a dental box where I would attend to people, although I would also like to do some destination program to other cities.

I imagine working in a dental clinic or hospital and after many years when I have enough money to create my own dental clinic to work independently.

One of the good things about dentistry is that it has many specializations, I'm still not sure which one to choose but pediatric dentistry calls my attention because I would like to take care of dental health specifically in children, it would require a lot of empathy and patience with them for which I consider myself capable. Another option is oral rehabilitation to restore function, aesthetics, stability and harmony of the oral-dental system when it is strongly altered by the loss of partial or total teeth.





Comentarios

  1. I love your enthusiasm to keep learning, I hope you do great and you can travel and learn a lot ❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Daniela, and being a pediatric dentist is very difficult since you have to deal with many children hahaha but you like it a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Daniela! I would also like to work in a hospital !!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY CHILDHOOD

THE BEST HOLIDAYS

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT