THE BEST HOLIDAYS

Probably the best vacation I had were in 2016. I went with my whole family to the south of Chile for two weeks and then we went to the city of Bariloche in Argentina.

First we arrived in Puerto Varas where we visited my aunt and my cousins, we also enjoyed a nice day at Lake Llanquihue, I remember that the water was really cold but anyway I swam together with my cousin, the water was very clean and the view to the lake was really wonderful.

Then we went by boat to Chiloe, on the way we saw some beautiful dolphins, we stayed in a very nice cabin where there were sheep and cows, we were also in front of the beach.

Then we visit Frutillar where we visit its lake theater and we were surprised by its beautiful architecture. We also visited the Villarica volcano and went to some natural hot springs in Pucon.

Finally we went to Argentina to the city of Bariloche, there we only stayed one day where we saw a large lake.

It was the best trip because we visited many places in our country with surprising landscapes and we did many activities related to nature, the best of all is that we were all together as a family enjoying and sharing.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniela, your vacations were very good!!, I like the south of Chile

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How beautiful! I went to Bariloche on my study tour and I also know several places in the south of Chile.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Daniela! you visited many places, how great!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY CHILDHOOD

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT